Friday, November 30, 2012

My Display of Simpich Holiday Elves and Gingerbread Man!!




Simpich is the name of a company that was here in Colorado Springs they retired a few years ago and this is part of my collection. They created elves Santas and many other adorable dolls. My husband has been working on making me shelves going up the fireplace in my dining room side so I can display them. My fireplace is 2 sided one side faces the dining room and the other faces the living room. I have been working alot so I have been trying to spread out my decorating this year.



3 comments:

Robyn ♥ said...

Great display shelves!! Those elves are great!!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Those elves are ADORABLE!! Your display looks great :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are just wonderful! I know you're happy that you got some while you could. I collect the little pixies from the past but I love them all!