Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cherry Tree is blooming!! and seedlings are sprouting!!

My Cherry Tree is blooming!! It seemed like this happened over night. We planted her 12 years ago the summer we moved into our house. She almost died from a type of pest fruit trees get but we nursed her back to health!!
 I planted sweet basil, dill and one other but for the life of me I can't seem to remember at the moment.
 I planted 2 hostas last year, my neighbor down the street has a huge one under her tree that comes back every year so I asked her what type it was so I could plant one under my Apple tree and one has came back so far!!
 I planted pumpkin seeds below so far 3 are sprouting!!


My raspberry bush I put in last year is coming back just waiting to see if the blueberry bush will also.


I have been working on so many new projects!! I will be posting them starting tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

I'm so happy that you were able to rescue your lovely cherry tree! Does it produce berries for you and can you use them? I have no problem at all growing raspberries, they're almost like weeds here. But blueberries are tough for me to raise. I think our soil isn't acidic enough for them. Just yesterday I put my herbs back outdoors. They'd survived the winter in pots on my windowseat.