Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Planted some of my Mother's Day Flowers!!


This is the top of my back yard!! The grass is just starting to green and my trees are still getting there leaves it feels like spring is so behind this year.

 My two shrubs in the bottom photo still look like sticks.
 I'm going to add some petunias around the edge of the pot, but I have to go get some.
 I have two of these baskets they hang on both sides of the garage door but I don't have the little garden display on the other side so I only took this photo.

Please ignore the mess on the porch I have been cleaning it up and still need more flowers for my other pots. My husband has been working on the porch, if you noticed the unpainted wood above the posts

I still have 4 more plants to go I'm not sure where I'm putting them yet. Decisions Decisions.


3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

It looks so lovely, Cherry! Don't you love springtime. :-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very nice! You have a beautiful home!

Prims By The Water said...

Lovely flowers! I am waiting to plant..we had snow and freezing rain on Sunday....yuk...cold today still..love seeing your flowers! Janice